Automotive 3D Printing Conference 2019
Automotive 3D Printing Conference 2019: In Support of Smart Mobility Requirements
The arrival of 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing has changed the landscape of the automotive industry over the last decade. Leading automotive brands and their suppliers in the complete value chain exploit this technology now for different purposes. The Automotive 3D Printing Conference 2019, organized by Jakajima, aims to address the current challenges and best practices for automotive professionals.
Automotive 3D Printing: Enabler For Smart Mobility
3D Printing offers the perfect capabilities for unique part construction, optimization of weight, energy-absorbing designs and the creation of smart components.
3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing will be an enabler for the industry to adapt towards the new smart mobility requirements in various areas.
- New Services: From Experiments to Experience
- Mass customisation
- Customer-centric solutions
- Improved functionality and new form factors not previously possible
- A breath of fresh air:
- Developing lighter constructions
- Integrated 3D Printed Electronics which leads to weight reduction
- Enhanced efficiency of freight transport:
- Faster response to market changes, with localised production both for spare parts / after sales;
- No large inventory of parts or products.
In addition, 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing improves processes and reduces costs for:
- Initial Design Stages
- Development / Validation Phase
- Tooling (pre-production)
- Manufacturing aids (f.i. custom tools, jigs, fixtures)
- Medium-sized production runs
The Conference, which covers the above topics, offers smart mobility / automotive professionals the chance to learn about and to look at challenges/opportunities from different perspectives using 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing in their professional use.
Who should attend the Automotive 3D Printing Conference 2019?
Any person who is involved in smart mobility and/or in the value chain of creating/manufacturing automotive products/services, from designer to engineer, from researcher to automotive supplier, from toolmaker to software developer and from quality control to production.
We invite you to visit the conference website to find out why you should attend the conference.